Sunday, October 25, 2009

Journalists or Lynch Mob

It isn't very often I find political topics worth mentioning, because I feel like, God is in control, prophecy is going to be fulfilled, and as get closer and closer to the "end times" the world is suppose to become more wicked. That includes the United States. As we all vote our conscience we can see that happening. Having said that, I will post things I see that have to do with maintaining balance. I saw this article Saturday night and just had to share it in case you missed it. It has to do with Rush Limbaugh reporting a story about President Obama. Is Rush Limbaugh considered a journalist, or just someone who has a radio show and gives his opinion on things? I used to listen to Rush, and liked it when he stuck to the facts. When he tells what is happening in Washington, what all the political parties are doing, and how the various members of congress are voting, I found him to be pretty informative. Enough I felt to be able to make an informed decision on how I would vote. But, after listening to him for some time I got tired of hearing him constantly attack people. It seems like members of each party are always looking for the opportunity to hurt the other. Fortunately, sometimes it backfires on them. That's where the balance comes in. That's what the article is about. Click on the link and check it out. If you're a diehard Rush fan you won't find this near as funny as I did. Thanks, Paul
http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/93122

2 comments:

Angel said...

*shakes head*

On one hand I do feel for the guy. Rush, that is. On the other- it's about damn time!

You can only "muse" so much on live television for so many years before you're going to get punked.

I tired of Rush's hyper-attack mode long ago. I switched to the funnies section of the paper, cut out caffeine, and make sure I laugh at least five minutes a day. (Usually at my goofy kids. Although the husband is good fodder some days.) Quit watching to News, too. I am so much happier.

The trick is learning how long you can stick your head in the sand before it gets dangerous. On coming traffic and all that...

But it's a nice periodic vacation, for sure.

Paul said...

True a buried head will eventually suffocate, as will too much negativity. Thanks Again my friend, Paul