Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Edge:Update

Okay, for all you super historians I know you're going to think this is weird, and maybe I should feel embarrassed but I admit in high school I didn't memorize the Declaration Of Independence. I don't know that I would remember it anyway since that was a reeaally long time ago. I felt like I needed to defend myself right away because for the past few months I have been gettting the saying "When In The Course Of Human Events" in my head. This past weekend I woke up and I couldn't get it out of my head. So naturally what did I do? Google. It didn't take much of a search to find out that this is the first line of The Declaration Of Independence. The first line reads like this "When in the course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another.... It goes on to say more, but most places I found stopped there because that states the thirteen colonies have decided to break all ties with England and form their own country. Each time this would come to mind I would try to put more thought to it and figure out where to go with it but nothing else would come to mind, so I would forget about it and move on. I don't know for sure but maybe this is one of the vision puzzles that is going to come together next month. Thanks for sharing my journey, Paul

No comments: